Bookstagram is the happy place for many readers and writers, but it can wreak havoc on our TBR lists. Am I right? I'm right.
There is a corner of the Instagram world where readers and writers meet and hangout, where we vent and rant and rave and fangirl over the books we read. It is a blessing... and a curse. But only in that it shows us how many books there are to be read, and how little time we have to read.
At least you can have a snarky mug to drink all your caffeine from while you try to tackle the growing TBR stack.
* Hand-lettered design
* 10 oz stainless steel mug with sublimation coated white gloss
* Printed & shipped from the USA
* Printed with dye sublimation
* Hand wash only
* This product is NOT microwave-safe
* Due to the rustic nature of camp mugs, you may see small imperfections such as dents, bubbles, & other rustic features. It adds to the charm!
Production & Shipping
Each mug is made to order and shipped directly from the printer within 3-5 business days after you order. Shipping estimates do not include production time.