Bookstagram is the happy place for many readers and writers, but it can wreak havoc on our TBR lists. Am I right? I'm right.
There is a corner of the Instagram world where readers and writers meet and hangout, where we vent and rant and rave and fangirl over the books we read. It is a blessing... and a curse. But only in that it shows us how many books there are to be read, and how little time we have to read.
* Hand-lettered design
* Unisex sizing - fits true to size
* Printed & shipped from the USA
* Printed with Direct-to-Garment printing
* 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
* Heather colors contain polyester
* Machine-wash and tumble dry low
Production & Shipping
Each shirt is made to order and shipped directly from the printer within 3-5 business days after you order. Shipping estimates do not include production time.